Pages

March 27, 2007

Glasgow, Scotland

First of all... a huge happy birthday greeting to my Dad who turns 60 tomorrow! Glad you got my birthday letter Dad! And also a happy birthday to Angelle! :)
So the big news... no, we don't owe Derek $20 yet! But I got a job! So I'll start that when we get home!
We hung out with my friend Johanna yesterday in Glasgow so that was fun and so awesome to see a familiar face after 3 months! We will go to her restaurant for dinner tomorrow night with the team. We've had some great authentic scottish food and today i showed everyone around glasgow... well at least the area of glasgow that i know. its been nice to be somewhere familiar as well. so excited to go to Iona in a few days where the team's professor will meet us. We will be home next week. Looking forward to seeing you all and starting my new job and finding a place to live... let us know if you hear of any good basement suites, apartments, or even condos.

Okay, cheers then!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jen!

Dad's party went really well but we sure could have used your help and Craig's with the "kazoo". For the life of me I couldn't "kazoo" for the Johnny Cash song. Your lung power could have really helped.

Anyways, I'm glad you got that job without even interviewing; one of those God-things i guess.

See you soon,

Melody

Furtney said...

Not cool guys! Not cool at all.

Anonymous said...

did you get some gloves? you never know when you're going to be back they Jen, you need to stock up.

from the prom