Pages

March 1, 2007

Picasso

Buenos Dias! We are just on a quick internet stop on our way into the city of Malaga today to go to the Picasso museum. Its another blazing hot day and we are loving it here. I´m especially excited as tomorrow my friends Rite and Stephe are coming to pick up our whole group and take us to their home to have a BBQ so it will be really cool to see them and their new place and catch up. Tomorrow is our last full day in Malaga, Saturday we will check out Madrid, sleep in the airport and travel to Geneva in the morning and then back to lAbri for another 1.5 weeks.

Prayer Requests:
-for a place for Craig and I to live when we return in April
-for a job for Jen when we are back
-for continued safety
-for us to continue to learn what Jesus wants for us to learn in the places we go to

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JLo...oops sorry, I mean JHa!!! Hello (and Hi to Craig). How's it going??? Sorry I haven't left a comment sooner. School is insane right now. I can't believe that you'll be back in a month. Crazy how this time has flown by. I'll definitely be praying those requests. So much unknown, eh? That's so good though, cuz then God can lead you wherever!!! Neways, hugs to both of ya. Take care.
Love and Blessings
Maren