Pages

February 26, 2007

Hola!

Well our adventures continue to Malaga, Spain on the Mediteranian coast. The Sea is great and the weather couldn't be better. It is mid 70's and sunny. It has been a good time to just relax and hang out on the beach. We are in a resort(all six of us) but Jen and I have our own room so it is nice. I haven´t been this relaxed in a while. The only picture that I wish I could share would be a picture of me in my neon green speedo! All of us guys got them the first day we got in and it is all that I wear here. It is nice to be in a country where people enjoy the speedo! Don´t worry though I will be sure to wear it when I get back so everyone can enjoy it!

adios
Buenos dias

Craig

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Green Speedo? Oh my... just got a visual! AHH!! Enjoy your time in Spain, you crazy nose pickers!

Love you heeps,
Michelle

Furtney said...

Dude, we can have Speedo nights! And how is it that my Mom noticed this before I did, and was wondering about you and Speedos? Weird

Furtney