Pages

January 17, 2007

Craig's a good packer!

Yup, he helped me pack up my backpack today. Its fun to think that you'll be living out of a backpack for 3 months, roughin' it, same clothes, no showers, you know like the Bible times! Thanks Lindsey for giving me an awesome haircut! I love it. Cool place where you work too! Special hollar shout out to my old roomie Karen!!! I forgot to hollar shout out at the wedding so i thought I'd shout out hollar right here! Thanks for having us over on Saturday Corrie! It was awesome to hang out with you and visit. I miss you and Angelle already! Thanks for the knitting needles. Oh yah, I have to remember to pack them in my backpack. Thanks Donna for teaching me to knit. Thanks sistas for your lovehugs and parents for taking care of us this week! One more thanks and shout out to our church!!! Thanks for being our church family, supportive and loving... you're amazing and we love you. Thanks for lunch. We will miss you dearly! Jenbug.

No comments: